Tuesday, February 28, 2012

L2.) Things I'm Afraid Of

There are many things that I am afraid of. One thing I am extremely terrified of is rats/mice. I hate the noise they make and most of all their long disgusting tails. The one time I was grabbing something out of my pantry when I noticed a mouse running across. I screamed as loud as I could waking up everyone in my house. It took me two whole days to work up the courage to enter my pantry. There was another time me and my friend wanted to go to Darien Lake so we went into my room to get sweatshirts. In one of my sweatshirts I noticed a whole in the front pocket and I knew what it was from. My friend and I began to panic and I called my mom hysterically crying. I was terrified to go back into my room so we just didn’t. I made my mom buy poison bags and this system that goes throughout the house and kills mice. Still to this day I am paranoid at night that I hear mice clawing at my walls. I can honestly say that mice are one of my biggest fears and I hope to never have to come into contact with one again. Another thing I am afraid of is Snakes. They are just so slimy and sneaky and I feel as though all they do is bite people. I have seen so many snakes in the yard during the summer as well as in my mom’s landscaping. I have come to the point that when my mom asks me to water her plants I have to break the news that I can’t because I don’t want to have to encounter a snake. Every time I went outside in the summer I would see a snake and then have to scream to my stepdad to take care of it. There was one time I opened the door to let my dog out when I noticed a snake unlike any I have ever seen. The snake was huge and my stepdad tried to kill it with a shovel, but it wouldn’t die so he had to trap it in a bucket of lacquer thinner. These are two things I am extremely terrified of and will never stop screaming in terror when I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment