Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dream Vacation



If I could travel anywhere in the world it would definitely have to be Hawaii. Not only have I never been there, but I find it to be the most appealing location to visit on vacation. I have heard so many great things about Hawaii that increases the anticipation of one day traveling there. Some of my cousins travel there every other year and have nothing but great things to say. Not only, can you sightsee, there are so many different excursions you can try out. There is zip lining, helicopter tours, day cruises and even Dolphin encounters. If I went to Hawaii for vacation I would be able to see Pearl Harbor, one of the most popular landmarks. Pearl Harbor happens to be the largest natural harbor in the United States to have the distinction to be recognized as National Historical Landmark. While there I would be able to see Haleakala, a non-erupting volcano which stands in the middle of Haleakala National Park. Not only would sightseeing and the different excursions make the trip amazing, but I believe the resorts in Hawaii are absolutely beautiful and would love to stay at any one of them. I think that sleeping in, getting up and lying by the beach every day, would just be the most relaxing thing ever. I’m the type of person that can spend their day relaxing, I don’t enjoy the constant hustle and bustle and I don’t consider that being on vacation. Vacation means not caring about schedules or money, just having some good old fun. When I am older and mostly likely graduated from college I hope to travel to Hawaii with a few of my good friends. Not only would traveling to Hawaii be an amazing experience, it would never compare to any other vacation I have ever went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment