Thursday, October 13, 2011

Favorite Class



My favorite class as of now for this year would definitely have to be media production. The reason I enjoy media production so much is because it gives me a chance to try something new and see if I like it. I really enjoy getting the chance to go out and film different stories that I find interesting, and having them go on TV for everyone else to see. Not only is it a new experience for me but it is also a class where you can have fun and not always have to be so serious. What makes the class ten times more enjoyable is the fact that I recently got the position as a co-anchor for filming WACS News episodes. So every other week I get to on air and read a script that will eventually be aired on TV. Being in this class gives me a chance to get my face out there and become well known, it will also help me in the long run when it comes time to fill out applications because it is something different that most schools ever even offered. Most of all I really enjoy the class because it’s small and gives everyone a chance to talk to each other. Not only does this class give me the opportunity to try something new, such as learning the different techniques that come with filming and then learning how to edit, but it’s not like the ordinary classes where you have to take tests and write papers. Media production allows me to go into depth about different stories every week that not only me but others would be interested in hearing about. I also enjoy the class more than any other class because You get to work with technology you would have never worked with if it wasn’t for that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment