Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Perfect Lunch

I never pack my lunch for school because I rather by something at school; But if I was to bring a lunch the best thing to pack would definitely be a turkey sandwich on white bread with some delicious homemade goods. As much as I enjoy my food being served hot a turkey sandwich is the only exception. I could eat a turkey sandwich on white bread at any time and it is never not enjoyable. But if you’re going to bring a turkey sandwich for lunch you have to make sure that your mom makes you some nice homemade treats to take along. I have to say that the best homemade snack to pack in my lunch would be a brownie covered in tons of chocolate frosting because it turns a miserable day into an amazing day. If not a brownie, than I would accept a cupcake or even a rice crispy treat even though they will never compare to my mom’s homemade brownies. Once you have the snack packed that’s when you have to remember the foods at the bottom of your list; like carrot sticks, an apple or even a banana. As much as I absolutely hate eating vegetables there is always an exception when it comes to carrot sticks because you can always dip them in ranch and they will then taste amazing. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love fruit especially bananas, but when it comes down to it the brownie will always come first in my heart. Once you have made up your mind on what food to pack in your lunch you must decide what to bring for your drink. In my case I would pack a blue raspberry cool aid jammer because I am absolutely addicted to those and could live off of them. That’s how you pack a perfect lunch anyone would want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment