Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Favorite Restaurant

My favorite restaurant in Alden would have to be McGavins. I have only been to the restaurant three times in my life, but each time I have never been disappointed with the outcome. I love the aroma I get from sitting inside the restaurant. My favorite thing about going to McGavins would be there chicken fingers because it’s a huge portion and they always taste amazing. A benefit to going to that restaurant is that all the servers are extremely nice and never screw up my family’s orders. My family and I love going to McGavins because it’s not a half hour drive to have some decent food, and we heard from other people it was a good restaurant before eating there. There are other restaurants in Alden that have good food, but I have to say that I have had chicken fingers everywhere and no one compares to McGavins. Not only does McGavins have amazing chicken fingers but they even have really good burgers, and fish. Me and my family love going to McGavins usually on Friday nights, because after a long day of work or school we would like to go out but not have to drive in the car for a half hour to go somewhere with decent food. It’s also nice to go to McGavins at times because I get to see one of my good friends that work’s there, and catch up on how one another’s life is. Not only does the restaurant have good food but my family and I really like the setup of the booths and tables. It’s also nice to go to McGavins because the food isn’t a rip off like other places, where there food doesn’t have taste well and they will charge you for any extras you want like dressing, or even sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment