Monday, October 17, 2011

Benefits to being young

If there was one thing I enjoyed most about being young and wouldn’t want to change for anything, it would have to be the time I get to spend with my friends and family. I enjoy not having to worry about paying bills, and having a set job. It’s nice being able to spend time with my family by taking part in activities we all enjoy doing. I live for week nights, because they always involve a movie night or family game night; and I must say my family doesn’t like to lose so it always makes the game ten times more enjoyable. Now that my parents built a theater room in my basement it makes movie night feels like we’re in a real theater, because we have two rows of reclining seats, speakers in every wall. I have a feeling that if I dorm away I’m going to be back every weekend to visit my parents because I won’t be able to live without my fix of family night. Another reason I love being young would be because I am always able to hang out with friends and don’t have the excuse that I have to work and I’m too busy. Being young entitles you to having fun and making mistakes, and being able to be forgiven because you’re young and it happens to everyone. You also get the perks of having sleepovers with your friends, trying things now to see if you like them and if you would want to follow in that path. When you’re young you can join all the sports you always wanted to be in, and go from job to job because it’s not permanent. The biggest benefit to being young is that your parents take you on vacation to beautiful places you would only imagine in your dreams, and you don’t have to pay for a single thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment