Monday, November 21, 2011

3 Favorite Movies

I would have to say that there are so many movies out there I absolutely love. If I was to narrow it down to three of my favorite movies it would have to be War of the Worlds, Harry potter and the Goblet of fire, and A Cinderella Story. I really liked watching war of the worlds because the whole story line was just brilliant. I love the whole thought of aliens one day trying to take over the world and ridding the planet of humans. I loved the actors in the movie, I thought they were well chosen and fit the part perfectly. The movie kept me on my feet the whole time because I never knew what was to come next. This is the type of movie I can watch repeatedly and never get tired of watching it. My second favorite movie is Harry potter and the Goblet of fire, just because when I saw the first Harry Potter of the series I knew I had to see the rest. I loved the fourth movie of the series because I thought it was suspenseful, and I loved Harry was stuck participating in all these different events for The Goblet of Fire. Not to mention Robert Pattinson was in this movie, which made it even better. My third favorite movie would have to be A Cinderella Story, because I love the whole fairy tale story and I’m the type of person to enjoy cute girly movies, and this movie fits that perfect. Not only was the movie absolutely adorable, but I loved how it’s based off of a movie I used to watch all the time as a kid, but it’s now made to fit modern day life. If you haven’t seen any of these movies I recommend you see them, because their amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment