Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Favorite Holiday Ever



Ever since I was a little girl, I considered Christmas to be my favorite holiday. I love being able to have the whole family get together and celebrate. It’s really nice when family members from out of state even come to visit. Another reason Christmas is my favorite holiday is because you receive most of the things you have been wanting and asking for. Not only do you receive gifts, but you get the pleasure of thinking about someone else that means very much to you, and showing that by also giving back. There is nothing better than being able to put a smile on someone else’s face. Christmas is times for forgiving, and showing love for the one’s you care about. But the main reason Christmas is such an important holiday is that it gets people to join family and friends to join together and celebrate Jesus’ birthday. Even the weather that comes with Christmas, adds to why I love the holiday so much. I absolutely enjoy sitting around the Christmas tree with my family opening up gifts, and being able to see the snow falling outside. Christmas doesn’t just involve getting all the gifts you can ever imagine, but it also brings with all the food you could ever dream of. Christmas dinner is my favorite part of the holiday, my family serves turkey, ham, cheesy potatoes, and so many more delicious foods. But of course desert is what everyone saves their appetite for, because there are always a million pies and cakes to choose from. I absolutely love Christmas, I enjoy being able to visit all sides of my family, because it’s rare that I see these people. I also enjoy being able to see what other people get for Christmas, and how they react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment