Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Favorite Music Genre

My favorite music genre would definitely have to be pop. Don’t get me wrong I love many different genres of music, but I feel that pop has so many different styles and artists. I find that with pop music not only is there variety in their music, but even the way artists dress separates them from others in the music business. I find creativity and variety to be very important factors when listening to music and pop is the one genre were people dress different and don’t have the same old songs all the other artists have. Some of my favorite artists in the pop genre are Rihanna and Katy Perry; I enjoy that sing about experiences and the things that bother them. I believe that every pop artist has an amazing voice and great hit songs. The pop genre will be around for years and there will always be new artist’s to join that genre. If you think about the pop genre is listened to when you’re at a school dance, driving in your car, or even when you’re just cleaning your bedroom. Without the pop genre there would be no such thing as some of my favorite artists. Pop music shows so much emotion, and really shows that type of person you are by listening to it. People never really think about it but music is a huge part of everyone’s daily life and without it; you can just say good bye to any variety. If you ever watch signing shows on TV, the main genre people enjoy to sing is pop. My second favorite genre of music I like to listen to is country, my mom got me hooked on country because that’s all she would play on long car rides. Know I don’t enjoy every country song that’s out there, but artists I enjoy listening to would be Miranda Lambert and Martina McBride.

No comments:

Post a Comment