Thursday, April 19, 2012

O3.) Spring Break

Over spring break my mom, stepdad, my best friend Cindy, and I all went to Delaware for the week. My stepdad is obsessed with our RV so we had to drive down in it and stay at an RV park. While In Delaware we went down to Rehoboth beach and walked along the boardwalk. The weather wasn’t the warmest but it was a perfect temperature to walk and not freeze. It was a good time going in and out of the shops; I was even able to get a couple of cute shirts. Pretty much every night we went out to dinner at different restaurants than you would usually go to at home. When we weren’t out living it up, we enjoyed taking casual bike rides through the different neighborhoods down the road. There was one day when we went up to Ocean City, Maryland and spent the day up their walking along their boardwalk as well and going in and out of the shops. When we were ready to leave my step dad and I decided we wanted to try their fries because everyone was eating them around and they looked delicious. I can honestly say that they were the best fries I have ever tried and nothing could compete. Once we left there we just drove around for a while to see what there was around there to do. So we pretty much just looked at the neighborhoods and the restaurants they had. We were really looking forward to trying this seafood place called Phillip’s, but unfortunately it is closed until the weekends. Another high point of my vacation was going to Hershey Park on the way home in Pennsylvania. While there we took a tour in their chocolate factory building and bought a boatload of chocolate. The best part of visiting there was when we went on the ride that takes us through the whole process on how they make chocolate. All in all it was a fun trip, but I would definitely prefer going down in the summer when it’s a lot warmer so we can enjoy the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment