Thursday, April 19, 2012

O4.) My Mother Is...

My mother is a sweetheart. Well that’s a lie sometimes I think she was possessed by the devil, but for the most part she is pretty nice. As much as my mother and I argue over stupid things at the end of the day she has my back and would do anything for me. On another note I honestly believe that my mother is more excited than I am for me to go to college. I just remember the experience I had going down to tour Fredonia. On the ride my mother felt the need to point out every store along the strip as if I didn’t see them with my own eyes. Then once we got on campus and met up with one of the professors for Psychology she stood their asking a million questions. But the best part had to be when we were walking back to the main building for drink and the professor dropped her folder and my mom shouted “Tara pick up her folder, don’t you want to be the teacher’s pet?” When we were just waiting around for campus guides my mom spotted her old friend from high school. So they started to talk, eventually finding out that her daughter was going to this school as well. Once they were done talking my mom immediately turns to me and says you should room with her daughter. My exact thoughts were can she be serious. I understand that my mom is excited, but now she is already gathering prospects for me to room with. That’s not it; as soon as I received my acceptance letter my mom already was planning how I was decorating my dorm room. I can’t complain though because this part actually excites me too. I love nothing more than picking out color schemes and basing that on what color my comforter and anything else I want in the room to look like. But other than that I think my mom should just dorm there for me because it seems like she is a million times more excited than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment