Wednesday, April 25, 2012

P2.) My Prior Goals FInally Achieved

After reading what goals I hope to achieve at the end of the school year, I can honestly say that I achieved four out of my six goals. In the article I wrote in September that one of my top priorities was to figure out all of my plans for college. Also relating to that last sentence I hoped that before I went to college I would have a set plan on what career I would be going to college to study for. That was one goal I had set and achieved before the deadline so I’m pretty proud of myself. My second goal was to get my grades up so that any college I wanted to apply to, I wouldn’t have a problem when it came to getting in. That goal was one of the hardest ones I set for myself but I most definitely achieved it.  Another goal I set and hoped to fulfill before the end of my senior year was to join my clubs and sports. Unfortunately, I only joined the swim team during the fall and there on out I was pretty lazy and decided that I rather of spent my time going home and sleeping. I also set a goal to become more active in the community, which was another thing I didn’t improve on. On my behalf I think that was a big mistake because now that it has come time to apply for scholarships I really have nothing to put down for community service. The fifth goal I set for myself was to attend more school dances and going to different events held at the school. I can admit that I achieved that goal with no problems. Another goal I set was to improve my SAT scores. I may have increased my score, but definitely not as I high as I hoped for them to be. The final goal I set was to get along with everyone and have no regrets before I was to go off to college. I believe I have been pretty nice to everyone and don’t know of any enemy’s, so I would say I fulfilled that goal. I thought it was pretty cool to be able to look back and see goals I set months ago and be able to see if I actually achieved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment