Monday, April 23, 2012

P1.) TV Time

I have to say that I watch quite a bit of television. Whenever I’m not feeling well I like to turn on the TV, it always helps me fall asleep. Another time when I enjoy watching TV is when a come home from an exhausting day of school. It’s nice to be able to plop down on the couch in your comfiest clothes and just watch whatever is on the TV and not have a care in the world. I watch when I’m just plain old bored and there isn’t a thing to do, seeing as I live in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention my parents decided to build a theater room down in our basement, doubling the amount of TV I typically watch. Then every weekend whenever the weather isn’t too nice we like to go out and rent a couple movies from Family Video and have ourselves a movie night. We just recently signed up for an account with Netflix so like every two weeks we get sent two movies of our choosing. If I went out more and lived close to my friends then I definitely believe that the amount of TV I watch would decrease. If my friends lived close to me I would be spending that time I watched TV by going out and doing fun things with my friends. I believe that once I go away to college I will barely ever watch TV. I will have clubs, sport, studying, and my friends to take up all my time. The typical shows I take joy in watching are girly shows like Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Vampire Diaries, and Modern Family. There is probably a bunch more but I don’t feel like taking the time to name them all. But most of the time I just watch whatever is on TV and looks good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment