Thursday, September 8, 2011

9-8-11 Best Summer Ever

This summer I spent most of my time working at DarienLake Theme Park Resort as an Accomodations Hostess. My time was spent checking people inand out of the hotel, as well astaking any complaints the guests had. I also spent part of my summer hanging out with close friends. such as the time two of my best friends and I went camping at her dad's cabin for a whole three days and sitting out by the fire, and taking in all the beautiful scenery. Another activity I partook in was spending a whole nine days down at Virgina Beach with my family, we spent most of the day at the beach, but when we weren't at the beach we walked the boardwalk looking inside all of the shops. The best trip of the summer I saved for last which was when I went with my best friend to Lake George. We spent our time swimming in the lake to see if we could make it to various islands as well as going to golf ball rock (a golf ball wedged inside a rock under water). That trip we would take the boat out, and one of those day we took it to paradise Island and jumped off a huge rock, I must say it was terrifying. The best part of that trip was when we walked up to the Sagamore Resort and used there pool, weight room, and even there activity room. When were all finished at the Sagamore and ready to walk home we would stop at Stewarts and get the best ice cream ever. We even went up to Lake George village and witnessed a fight and a drug bust. I have to say it was defintley a well spent summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment