Friday, September 9, 2011



Over the past years of high school I have to say my favorite period here was sophomore year. I enjoyed sophomore year the most because I was placed in all my friends classes, people were a little bit less dramatic, and I actually really enjoyed the classes I had to take. Sophomore year we were no longer the youngest as freshman but classes were less stressful, and I got along with everyone. I took earth science, geometry, English, global, health, and leadership. I loved leadership the most because it aloud I too step out from the crowd a little more and form my own thoughts extra freely. My least favorite class that year was Earth Science because I struggled to pay attention because it was hard grasping the information. The class helped me opinionate my own voice. In my sophomore year I also appreciated my teachers. They all made the subjects easier to understand and learn. Homecoming sophomore year was the time of my life, my friends and I really knew how to have a good time. After the dance we would collect all the balloons and take them with us for our sleepover. At our sleepover we would suck out all the helium of the balloons and listen to all of our crazy voices. Another fun experience sophomore year was attending all the football games with my friends, and being able to witness them make it to the ralph. Sophomore year I was also a part of the girl’s swim team and was able to experience all the good things that come along with joining a sport. I made new friends and improved my swimming skills, as well as losing that extra weight to feel better about myself. There is so many reasons why Sophomore year was my favorite and there are times I could relive that year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like homecoming and football games and helium. Bfffffls.


    But seriously...

    ReplyDelete