Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Top Writing Interests



Some things I feel most comfortable writing about are sports I’m involved in, school activities, and things happening out in the community. I find that it’s easy for me to focus on these things and right about them because they grab my attention. I think it would be well worth my time if I spent it writing about topics that trigger my creativity. My favorite topic I would enjoy writing about would be school happenings; such as school dances, battle of the classes, maybe even the different clubs offered throughout the school. I think it would be fun to sit in on Spanish club meeting and take part in what they’re doing, because being there and being involved in the conversations will definitely improve the writing piece then if you weren’t there. If I was to right about those topics I could mention in my articles the different activities people are taking interest in, and I could interview someone going on the Spanish trip this year and ask them things they hope to see and how excited they are to visit a place they have never been to before. When they return from their Spanish trip I can interview them again to get all the details on the trip and what the most exciting part was, and if they would hope to return later in their life. As much as I would enjoy writing about those things I wouldn’t have problem writing about other topics that might draw reader’s attention. There really isn’t any topics I would hate talking about but I would like to stay away from opinionated topics where it’s all a matter of what the reader thinks. Lastly a main topic I would be interested in talking about would be all the seniors’ plans for after high school. Such as what college they want to go to, what their career interest are, and if they plan on staying nearby or dorming .

No comments:

Post a Comment