Thursday, September 8, 2011

Accomplishments for senior year

This school year I hope to accomplish several things. One of my top priorities is to figure out my plans for college. I hope by the end of the year that I have a set career, because as of right now I find myself being interested in following the path of a chiropractor. Another accomplishment I hope to fulfill for this school year would be to get my grades up so that any college I want to apply to, I won’t have a problem when it comes to getting in. For this school year I would like to join a bunch of clubs and sports because when it comes time to write my application for college I would have a really good chance of getting in because colleges like to see that you take part in things and are active in the community. For this school year I really just really hope to get along with everyone and attend all the school dances and activities, so that I can have an amazing last year. One of my top goals I hope to achieve this school year would be to take the SAT’S again and get an amazing score. Another hope I have for this school year would be to stand out and not let what other people think about you get in the way, I find that once I get over what everyone else thinks about me life will seem easier and I will be able to try out for something and not care if I get it, I will just be happy that I went for it and took a risk. The most important thing I hope to accomplish this school year would be to get along with everyone and when I leave for college still be close with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment