Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros and cons of using Facebook

I have been using Facebook for a few years now, I enjoy being able to go on and read everyone’s statuses, see the pictures people decide to post, and even get the chance to communicate with people on line. Facebook gives me a chance to keep in touch with family and friends that are from other stated and I haven't been able to see in forever. I would have to say there is plenty of pros and cons that come along with using Facebook. Some pros to using Facebook is that it is a quick, and easy way to make new friends online, look at anybody's pictures that you have been hoping to get a look at but haven't had a chance to view, and then there is also the ability to chat with family members or friends that you haven't seen in a while, and send each other personal messages that you don't want everyone to see. Then comes the cons of using Facebook, such as people have the chance to take out their anger on someone using chat, nasty pictures, and hurtful comments on anything attached to their profile. Some more cons that come with Facebook are the constant worries that people your accepting to be friends with people who really aren't who they say they are and are serious creepers. Even though Facebook can come with plenty of cons I think that the pros definitely over power all the cons that come with Facebook, so therefore I will continue to use Facebook because it gives me something to do when there is nothing better to do and I just want to go online and see what all my friends are up to and if they have any specific plans for the night. Facebook is kind of like your own personal spy.

No comments:

Post a Comment