Monday, September 26, 2011

What's Life Without Summer

My favorite season would have to be summer, I love the constant warm weather, being able to put on my swimsuit and hop in my pool, and most of all I love being out of school for two whole months. I love being able to go outside late at night and not have to worry about putting on a jacket so that I don’t get cold, the feeling you get that makes you think you’re on vacation, and the constant thrills that come with being out of school. Summer involves sleeping in, going to the beach with friends to tan it up, and going to all the different ice cream places you can think of. I would give anything for summer to be year round, and that’s why when I graduate from college I plan to move somewhere that’s climate is always high. All my summers have been well spent, and there never has been a dull moment hanging out with all my best friends. I have to say the reason I love summer so much is because I am able to go outside whenever I want and not be trapped in the house every single day of my life. Summer brings about the feeling of constant happiness, not having to worry about making time to complete your homework so you don’t get a failing grade, and the best part is you don’t have to see all the people you can’t stand. Don’t get me wrong fall is another good season but nothing competes with the summertime. In the summer you get to attend as many concerts as you please, there is the fourth of July where you get to enjoy fireworks, and there are also things like going out tubing on boats, having a fun night in a tent with all your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment