Thursday, May 10, 2012

Q1.) Prom


This year I was super excited for prom, it was my senior year and I was going with all of my closest friends. So far everything was going well I went to get my hair done and I have to say it turned out quite well, I was kind of worried it would look nothing like I wanted. Once we were done there my mom took me out for lunch at subway and even allowed me to buy a smoothie, which is a rarity. So it seemed like it was going to be an amazing day. But, then when I got home I went looking for my guarder and it was no where to be found. Then, when i went to put on my dress I realized i must have lost way, god knows how. But it ended up the dress was a little loose on the top half so it wouldn’t stay as I wanted it too. Not to mention my mom hemmed my dress but for some reason it still was to long. So every time I tried to move in it I would stop on the dress and get caught. That wasn't the least of my worries though because at the dance it was much more worse, not only was i stepping on my dress but so was everyone else around me. I can honestly say this dress was a bad choice, you just shouldn’t wear big dresses to prom unless you don’t plan on dancing. The food at prom was pretty good. But, I must say I wasn’t the biggest fan of the music being played. My favorite thing at prom would have to of been the ice cream stand. I mean who doesn’t love ice cream. But the night wasn’t over, my limo group and I wanted to go to I Hop afterwards believing that it was open all night because thats what their website said. Unfortunately, I Hop was closed so we all agreed that it would be fun to go to the Niagara Falls and walk around, as well as eat in the Hard Rock Cafe. Shocker though that restaurant was closed too. Pretty much all hope was gone, but we decided to give it one last chance and went to Tim Hortons/Coldstone Creamery in hopes of getting ice cream. When I went up to the counter to order the woman told me they weren’t serving ice cream anymore. After being shut down three times our limo time was up and we had to return home. So in all means prom this year wasn’t my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment