Wednesday, May 30, 2012

R3.) Mr. Currin is kind of a big deal...true or false

“Mr. Currin is kind of a big deal...true or false”

Well, there have been several classes throughout this year where Mr. Currin has gone on about how he is just so amazing. This could be easily debated, if you think about it. But, in my opinion Mr. Currin can be a pretty big deal a majority of the time. I mean there are not many teachers that have a fun personality, that enjoy laughing with their class. I enjoy the fact that my last block of the day is in his class. I find school to be extremely boring, but when you get to his class you can still have fun, while still getting all of your work done. The work is never to overbearing, which is one thing I really like. Not only is Mr. Currin a big deal for having a fun class, but he is a big deal because pretty much every student in this school loves him, even the staff. He has been a great advisor throughout my four years of high school and I’m glad to have had him for a teacher. But now switching to why I think there are times he is not such a big deal would be when he likes to enforce the idea into people’s heads that he is a big deal. I understand that he is a big deal, but come on I can’t believe he thought it would be normal to have everyone write a blog as to why he is amazing. Come on I know I’m amazing too, but you don’t see me trying to make everyone write a blog about me. Let’s just be honest he may be a big deal but he will never be as great as me, just kidding. But, anyways other than that little flaw, he totally has every right to think he is a big deal. You will not find many teachers out there like him that will bring laughter to every class.

No comments:

Post a Comment