Friday, May 25, 2012

R1.) The Best Part About The End Of The School Year

The best part about the end of the school year is knowing that you’re free to do whatever you want now and not have to worry about going to school. I absolutely hate waking up for school. Actually I just hate school so it makes me the happiest person in the world to know that I don’t have to be stressed about getting homework done or just going to school when you absolutely don’t feel like going. Another great thing about the school year ending is that my vacation to Lake George is coming close. It’s great that I can go on vacation for a week and not being flustered that I’m ranking up my absences. I just really love the feel of summertime and being able to sleep in everyday and even just the thought that I don’t have a set schedule makes my day. I’m the type of person that enjoys waking up whenever and then there on out I decide what I will do for that day. Some days I might just like to stay home and relax by my pool and then there is days where I would want to make plans with my friends, I can’t forget that this time when school ends and summer begins I know that I will never be returning to this school which is quite a relief. I will start college soon after, so I want to make this summer great. When the school year ends graduation will soon follow with, so I’m really pumped to leave school and start a new life with the new friends that I meet. The end of the school year means that I don’t have to worry about studying for tests or simply just doing work that I have no interest in ever completing.

No comments:

Post a Comment