Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P4.) Best of Both Worlds

I miss the old days when Hannah Montana was on Disney channel. It was my all-time favorite TV show and everything about it was just amazing. I had been growing up with Hannah Montana for almost six years, so for it to end was heartbreaking. I will never forget the episode where Miley admitted to everyone that she was Hannah Montana and she was sick of hiding. Not to mention that I love her signing so it was great when she added concerts she held into the episodes. Hannah Montana was my favorite show so when I learned that they were making the show into a movie I was thrilled. In my opinion the movie was great. I thought it was cool how Miley went back to Tennessee to visit her family as well as come back down to earth. While their Miley met a cute guy, learned how she let the fame take over what she used to be, and admits while performing at the fair that she is not who she says she is. Miley admits to all her fans that she has been hiding under the wig because she wants to remain living a normal life; she then proceeds to ask her finds if they would keep this a secret for her. When Miley was not playing in Hannah Montana she started filming the movie The Last Song. In my opinion another great movie. Any movie that can get me to cry I consider being good. Most movies have actors that barely have any tears coming and it looks like their laughing when they should really be crying. Miley was great when it came to this she had the tears streaming which in return got me to ball my eyes out. Miley has kind of fell of the face of the earth in the last few years so I’m hoping she stars in some upcoming movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment