Thursday, May 10, 2012

Q2.) Plans For The Summer


For this year my hopes for the summer is to start working for my aunt who owns a cleaning business.  I really need to bring in the cash if I wanna have a little spending money when I’m off at college. When i’m not working I plan to be hanging out with my close friends swimming at my pool, going out to eat, or even just walking around the mall. I absolutely love summer time your free from school and can do whatever you want. So, even if some of my summer days just consist of sitting home and do nothing I will be happy. I love not having a schedule or having things on my agenda that need to be done in a certain amount of time. I’m a carefree person and I like to go where the wind takes me. Also, this summer I know that my friend Cindy and I will be going up to Lake George with her family for vacation, like I have done with her for the past three years. I absolutely love Lake George just for the pretty much the nature. But I’m really excited to go back because every year our one friend from Kentucky comes up and we all hang out. While there we go tubing, jump off of rocks into the water below, and my favorite of all is walking over to the Sygamore Hotel and sneaking in. The Sygamore hotel is probably the nicest hotel I have ever seen, so we enjoy spending all of our time there. Other than Lake George I don’t believe I have any other plans for the summer other than my cousins coming up from out of town to visit. So when It’s just me my summers are going to consist of sitting out by the pool and tanning or just simply shoving my face with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment