Friday, May 25, 2012

R2.) What I Love Writing About

I love writing about things that spark my interest. Sometimes that consists of writing about past experiences, things I have done recently, or even just looking up cool articles that will be easy to write about. I love being able to share everything I have done over the weekends by writing about it in my blogs. It’s easy for me to ramble on about myself and the fun things I have experienced over time. I also just enjoy writing my blogs based off of interesting articles that I looked up online. What better way to inform your classmates then to write a blog about a topic that not many people have heard about. There are times when I have absolutely no clue what to write, so it can be extremely hard for me. I like choice blogs but every now and then I don’t like them because I never have anything interesting to write about. That’s why I take joy in looking up online articles because it’s pretty much all right there and you don’t have to sit for twenty minutes wasting your time thinking about what you could possibly write about. I think that I started off great writing about interesting blogs but as time progressed I ran out of ideas and struggled to write interesting things. I also started off enjoying writing about articles because I felt like I had a million ideas I could write about but now I struggle week to week to pull out great new ideas. But overall I don’t really enjoy writing articles, but I do find it fun to write blogs every week. I think that if the articles weren’t Alden related I would have much easier time writing about things that won’t bore the readers. I really enjoy writing about things that interest me and that is when I write my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment