Wednesday, January 11, 2012

4.) My Thoughts On This Mild Winter...

Many people are either thrilled or annoyed that this year is supposed to be a mild winter. In my case I am more than ecstatic about this year’s weather. Not only does snow make it difficult to reach your destination quickly and safely, but it leaves me dreading to get out of bed. For some people heavy snowfall is a downfall because unless you have a snow plow you are stuck going outside to shovel your driveway. When it snows I wish nothing more than to stay bundled in my covers and sleep the day away, which is not good when you have so many things that need to be tended to. Don’t get me wrong there are some reasons as to why I wish we would get a little snow. I love being able to go snowmobiling and sledding, but most of all I live for going out and going cross country skiing with my mom. The snow is enjoyable for these activities but other than that there are no other reasons as to why I would wish for snowfall. I am the type of person that enjoys nothing more than being able to sit outside and enjoy the warm weather. There are always times that a little cold weather is good, but that’s what fall is for. I see no reason as to why we have to deal with crazy amounts of snowfall during winter. If I could I would move somewhere that consists of a high climate, like North Carolina or even Florida. When I heard that my parents booked a tripped to the Mayan Rivera I was the happiest kid alive because just the thought of leaving this town to head somewhere warm was thrilling. So those who are disappointed about the scarce amount of snow we have received should be happy because next year I’m sure will get pounded with snowfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment