Monday, January 9, 2012

My Higlight of Holiday Break

There was so many things that I enjoyed while being on holiday break. I absolutely loved the time I was given to see family members I haven’t been in touch with for a while and hang out with all my closest friends. But, the highlight of my break had to be Christmas day because everyone was just so happy and everyone was able to come together and the most celebrated holiday. I enjoyed every minute of Christmas, not just because I was able to open gifts but because I had the time to see every side of my family and not have to worry about being away from the people you love. Christmas day was the high point of my vacation because I just loved being to put smiles on the people’s faces and not always be about myself. I mean what’s better than being able to think of someone other than yourself and see their face light up; I just absolutely love that feeling. Some other reasons as to why Christmas was my high point of the break was because I was able to pig out on delicious food all day and not have to feel bad about it, I wish everyday could be like that and I would never gain weight from it. A close second for the high point of my vacation was New Year’s Eve because my best friend, her family, and I all went to dinner at Friar’s Table. I can honestly say that I had the best meal that I have had in a while. What’s better than filet mignon and lobster tail? After dinner we all headed over to Shea’s Performing Arts Center to catch a few comedians perform. Once the comedy show was over we went down town and waited for the ball to drop. While, I was there I was able to witness several older ladies dancing really crazy, which just made for an amazing night. Both of these days remind me that school may be terrible but there are still things out there that you can look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment