Thursday, January 26, 2012

J4.) What's Good About School Dances...

There are many people that enjoy school dances but me on the other hand totally dreads them. I mean it’s nice being able to hang out with my close friends, but I just absolutely hate the environment. On my weekends I enjoy the fact that I don’t have to go to school for a whole two days, so going to these dances makes me realize how much I dislike school. Your probably wondering why bother going to the dance but the problem is my friends make a valid point that it is my senior year and that I will end up enjoying it. Plus my one friend constantly makes me feel terrible if I don’t go to these events with her. The problem is I absolutely hate dancing so an event that is based around all of that just makes it all the more worse. I really enjoy being able to dress up and see what everybody else decided to wear, but if that’s the only thing I can think of that I enjoy at a dance why bother going. I am the type of person that enjoys the after part of the dance because I absolutely love being able to go out with all of my friends and take part in activities I actually enjoy doing. I decided that as much as I hate dances I’m going to try to make the best of it and put my happy face on for the time because eventually it will be over. The only thing I hope to avoid for this dance is having to take a billion pictures. I’m looking forward to going over to my friend Madeline’s house and hanging out. It may start off as a rough night but once I get into her hot tub the night will have turned around for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment