Thursday, January 26, 2012

J3.) Favorite Bands

I have three favorite bands so I cannot choose a favorite. One of my favorite bands is Kings Of Leon, they have such original music. I absolutely love Kings Of Leon because there is not one song of theirs that I dislike. All of their songs have some sort of meaning to me and make me happy every time I hear them. Me and my best friend Cindy planned on attending one of their concerts over the summer and were devastated when their tour was cancelled. So hopefully one day we will be able to attend one of their concerts. Another band I absolutely enjoy listening to is Nickelback, which is up there on the top of my list as my number one band. I remember all the times my cousin, aunt, and I would all jam out to Nickelback on a long car ride. I love their music because it has meaning and depth and isn’t the typical pop band. I have listened to Nickelback since I was younger so it’s just there with me and will always be. The third band I absolutely love is Spice Girls because their classic. I love listening to their music because there has not been one time I have been able to just sit back and not sing along to it. I loved that they were and all girl group and there outfits just made the whole group. I hope that one day they get back together and have one last tour. Not to mention thanks to the Spice Girls it makes for great Halloween costumes. I love that all the guys dress up in the Spice Girl apparel and make it a huge joke. Let’ s face it there is not that many bands out there that I can honestly say I like but these bands win me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment