Monday, January 9, 2012

Top Three Items On My Bucket LIst



Every person should create a bucket list once in their life, because there are just so many things you want to try before you die and what better way to do that then listing in order the things you hope to complete. My top item on my bucket list would be to go sky diving, I think it would thrilling like nothing I have ever tried before. Plus, I am extremely terrified of heights so what better way to face that fear. Not only would sky diving be something different but I think it would be life changing. The second item on my bucket list would be to travel to Hawaii with loved ones and ride the dolphins in the ocean. I have always wanted to travel to Hawaii since I was little, so I think it would a great opportunity. Not only would it be great to swim in the ocean but I think there is so many things to sight see you would never run out of things to do. I can just imagine myself down on the beach drinking some type of tropical drink soaking up the sun, there is absolutely no worries going on in my head, it’s just the perfect dream vacation. The third item on my bucket list would have to be meeting Channing Tatum in person. I absolutely love him; he is a great actor and is extremely attractive. Channing has starred in many of my favorite movies, so he would be my top choice as in what famous guy I would die to meet. I believe that meeting Channing Tatum would be a one in a life time thing and would be happy for life. There are so many more items that I would add to my bucket list if I had one, but these are just the ones that would be top on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment