Thursday, January 5, 2012

What Better Way To Start Off The Year



What better way to start out the New Year but with a new year’s resolution? My new year’s resolution would have to be not letting people’s insensitive attitudes toward me bring me down. I have spent way too much time in life allowing people’s words to affect me and what’s the point because those are the people that don’t feel good about themselves so they like to drag you down with them. I can tell you I will no longer take what people say to the heart. There is absolutely no point in getting in arguments with people over what comes out of their mouth because its’ not helping me, it’s just bringing me down to their level. I think this will be the greatest resolution idea ever because I need to realize that not every person that I meet I am going to like. I need to realize that when it comes time to get into a professional career that there is always going to be that one person you just can’t stand and you just need to learn to ignore it. Maybe one day these people will realize that no one likes to be around people that have nothing nice to say. All I can say is that those who dish it out will one day be hit with karma good. I’m hoping this New Year’s resolution will open my eyes and make me realize that people like that are not worth my time and shouldn’t bother with them. This year I plan on being very independent, so just because my friend likes a certain person doesn’t mean I’m going to like them. I was not put on this earth to please other people, so if I don’t like a person I’m going to stay far away from them and act they don’t exist. This may seem harsh but I am done wasting my time on people that obviously don’t care about me, so why should I ever give them the time of day or satisfaction. Well this will be the smartest resolution I thought to ever try.

No comments:

Post a Comment