Tuesday, March 13, 2012

M1.) My Family Traditions

Every year my family and I like to go on some type of family vacation. There have been years where we have went on cruises, went to tropical resorts, or just went to stay and visit with close relatives. This year we decided it would be fun to stay in the Mayan Rivera for a week. My family and I all agree that nothing sounds better than soaking up the rays and taking advantage of the all-inclusive food and drinks. Plus we can spend our time doing whatever we please and not have to worry about anything stressful. Every year I look forward to these family traditions because it gives all of us the opportunity to spend time together. So, for this year I am ecstatic to spend my days relaxing with my family and not having a care in the world. What’s great about the resort we are staying at this year are all the extra bonuses. There’s swim up bars, a lazy river, and plenty of water activities like kayaking, scuba diving, jet skiing, and much more. Another family tradition my family and I enjoy doing are Sunday dinners. We all love food so what better way to spend a Sunday, but with the ones you loving eating all your favorite foods. Sunday dinners give all of us to sit around the table and discuss anything that has been on our minds. I hate the nights were everyone is either working later or has other plans to go out and won’t be home for dinner. But, Sunday is the one night that everyone has to make sure there home for because if they weren’t they would be breaking our tradition. I absolutely love Sunday dinners because my mom never holds back on what she makes, she goes all out. Unlike, on regular nights, Sunday nights consist of a delicious dinner and some kind of homemade desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment