Wednesday, March 28, 2012

N2.) My Career Choices

During the summer I usually work at Darien Lake Theme Park and Resort as a hostess at the front desk. But, as of know I don’t have a job and I hope to not have one over the summer as well. I absolutely hated working at Darien Lake, half the guests were creeps or just plain old crazy. I have my whole life to work so I rather enjoy my summer attending to my needs and no one else’s. If I actually had to pay for a car or something then I would definitely get a job, but I don’t see the point in having to suffer through work when I don’t need to. If I had to get a job anywhere I would like to work at Starbucks or Panera. Starbucks in my opinion has the best coffee on earth so just having the opportunity to work around that would make me a happy girl. In general I just love Panera and I believe I would enjoy making the food they serve. I would apply to Panera but you have to be experienced and sadly I am not. The good news is that I plan to apply to a Starbucks when I go to college. I think that if I had to get a job it should be something that I enjoy and that I’m not going to be miserable going to everyday. Once I graduate from college I hope to follow in a career dealing with psychology. For a while now I have really been interested in the study of human behavior and would enjoy talking to people about their problems. Taking psychology class really sparked an interest; there wasn’t one class that I can say I was bored sitting through. Not to mention if I do end up in this career I will sure be happy with my salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment