Monday, March 26, 2012

N1.) Spring TIme

Spring time happens to be my favorite time of the year for such reasons that, everyone is happy because they know that summer is not far away, flowers start blooming, and it’s almost time to break out the summer gear. Unlike winter where it’s always cold, spring is the perfect temperature its not to warm and it’s not too cold. I absolutely love bike rides when it’s breezy out and the sun isn’t blaring down on me. So spring time brings about the perfect time for my friends and I to go out and enjoy a lovely bike ride. I love the fact that you can step outside and not have to worry about pulling out your heavy winter jacket to wear around. Spring time makes me extremely happy for several reasons. One is that my parents love to spend their time outside working on the landscape so it gives me a chance to be parent free; I understand that by them spending their whole day outside that they won’t have time to lecture me on the chores that I need to complete. Another reason I love spring is because Instead of being trapped inside my house to workout I have the opportunity to go outside and take a walk around the block or even just do basic stretches and exercises. The final reason I love spring time is because that is usually the time where my parents decide to go on a RV trip and I have the house to myself, so I don’t have to be bothered. The only thing I dislike about spring is that all the insects and creepy crawlers come out. I absolutely hate snakes, their slimy and always look like ready to attack. Bees, fly’s, and mosquitos are just annoying they constantly fly in my face and never go away. Due to these evil creations it makes me unhappy to go outside at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment