Thursday, March 1, 2012

L4.) Pumped For The Weekend

I am so excited for this week of school to be over because I am thrilled for what the weekend will bring. On Saturday it is my birthday, which means everyone has to be nice to me even if they don’t like me. The first activity of the day will be going shopping and out to lunch with my mom and finally, I will be able to by myself a MacBook, I have wanted one for years. Then later on at night my mom made reservations at some Italian restaurant, just because she knows I could live off of Italian food. For dessert were buying my favorite thing ever, a snickers cheese cake from the Cheesecake Factory. After dinner my parents decided they would rather go to a Bandits game with friends, then hang out any longer with their daughter. So, my friends and I plan on going to Lasertron, and then were going to do a sleepover which is a great way to top the night off. Oh, and I can’t forget my brother will be away in New York City until Sunday night so I don’t have to worry about dealing with all of his nonsense. Don’t get me wrong I love my brother, but there are just times were he drives me insane. On Sunday, I will probably spend the day at my dad’s hanging out because it’s been forever since I have seen him. Not only will I be able to see my dad but, I can finally see my cousins and do something fun with them. But, the main reason I am excited for this week of school to be over is because I am pumped for being able to sleep in. It feels like it has been forever since I have had a good night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment